Logistics Operation (Bilingual in Mandarin)–Richmond:
– Communicating with trucking companies / drivers and assigning job to them.
– Processes and logs data
– Provides information regarding entered data as needed
– Maintain datas
– Ensures destination files are completed and timely entry.- Track down missing/delayed information
– E-mail communication
– Filing of completed paperwork
– Resolves discrepancies on picked orders.
-Identify and correct data entry errors and report them to supervisors when necessary.
– Any other assigned tasks
Computer M/S Office (required) , Dispatch software preferred
Attention to Detail
Must demonstrate attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
Must be able to type 50 words per minute.
Must work well in a team environment.
Must be able to work overtime as required.
Must have good job performance and attendance records.
Job Type: Full-time