纽约工作地点： 帝国大厦 Empire State Building
有意者请联系 email标题格式为 [First name,Last name], [University], [Company], [Position applying for]并附上生活和工作照片。
The entry-level Investment Analyst will work with the Investment Management Team of
his/her assigned sector (Global M&A, Real Estate, or Advisory Service) to provide
precise analysis effort and assist team with underwriting.
– Conduct in-depth research and due diligence on prospective investment targets
– Interpret company financial statements and provide insights on company stands
– Construct and maintain accurate valuation models based on various economic scenarios
– Perform post-transaction performance tracking for portfolio companies
– Participate in meetings with investors and due diligence service providers
– Collaborate and build partnerships with leading industry experts
– Provide qualitative and quantitative summaries of various investment management projects
– Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting from a prestige institution required for summer internships. Master degree required, or working towards a MBA/PhD degree for full-time positions
– CFA, CAIA or other industry licenses/designations preferred
Competencies and Requirements
– Previous work experience in any of these fields: capital markets, investment banking, private equity, real estate, management consulting
– Sound financial knowledge. Strong analytical and quantitative skills including financial model construction, data manipulation, valuation
– Full proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel. Experienced in financial data retrieval tools
– Disciplined organization, ambitious work ethic and professional disposition
For interested applicants, please send your resume along with two photos to the email indicated below with the following subject: [First name,Last name], [University], [Company], [Position applying for].
Primus Group is a strategy and management consulting firm serving primarily in Asiaand United States with focus on real estate, M&A and private equity. We also provide consulting services in developing clients’ professional network within the corporate community, law firms, and other prospective investment intermediaries to enhance deal flow and corporate visibility. Our consulting engagements focus exclusively on adding values for our clients and providing astute solutions to strategic management. We operate with unmatched flexibility and a long-term horizon to provide investment strategies consulting services crafted by a team of industry pioneers and experts – professionals who helped manage and operate several prominent financial institutions. Primus leverages the experience, relationships and track-record built up by the team during their tenure in such prominent financial institutions. If you are looking for a challenging, fast-paced yet collegial environment developed through teamwork and close working relationships with seasoned financial industry professionals, we would like to meet with you. We empower our people to exceed their own expectations.