Lyrics is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and reliable Business Development Manager who will be responsible Your role will encompass a range of endeavors from events, programming, field marketing to B2B2C/B2B partnerships where you will build relationships and partnerships with companies of all shapes and sizes to help them grow and explore business development opportunity cross board to the Chinese Market and more. Our business is fast-paced and fun, so requires someone with energy, international vision and detail-oriented working attitude.
In this role you will:
• Attend local events based on the topic and needs for Lyrics and our clients
• Identify and build relationships with progressive companies through empathetic outreach and relationship management.
• Systematically design and build a repeatable partnership process with tailored solution to fits various case needs.
• Curate meetup and various events to build our collaborative community environment for interaction of technical and human resources, also serving for the branding purposes
• Network and maintain relationships with key partners for short/long term opportunities
• Travel regularly within the bay area
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced, with a 2 years of professional experience in BD preferred
• Adept at generating new streams of partnership ideas
• Self-motivated, passionate and hungry to make a significant impact
• Excellent communication and cooperation skills working with global teams
• Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to think on your feet
• Executive presence to deal with urgent changes and challenges
• Passion for Silicon Valley, technology innovations, and emerging trends