A real estate investment management firm primarily in the Single Family Rental sector. It was founded in February 2018 and headquartered in NewYork. The hiring company successfully closed and fully deployed Fund I in June 2019 and aggregated a $5.6 million portfolio. It contains 36 assets located in 9 counties of Atlanta MSA with the first year Cash-On Cash of 8.0% and projected 3-year IRR of 24.2%. In July 2019, the hiring company launched Fund II and targets to raise $10 million USD of equity for investment in Atlanta and Triangle Charlotte MSA.
We are looking for 1-2 interns to join our fast-growing investment management platform.
- Underwrite real estate acquisition opportunities and assist CEO in administering communications with third party property manager and selling agents.
- Prepare workshop presentations for investor pitch books and investment reports.
- Conduct market analysis and financial impact analysis for quarterly investor reporting and portfolio summary.
- Assist refinancing procedure of C-Star Fund I and II by putting together rent rolls, operating statements and other due diligence efforts.
- Assist in fund raising events planning.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong Entrepreneurship and eager to learn
- Graduate student major in finance, economics, real estate, business management, operations, statistics, mathematics, computer science, data science, etc
Available to work at least three days a week