Website Hoolihomes New York, Inc
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Assist agents in managing daily tasks, responsible for customer reception
and initial consultation;
2. Preview and update inventory, assisting with preparation of listing
3. Ability to capture floor plans and photos as necessary; update photo library
4. Coordinate appointments and meetings, assist showing properties as a
5. Maintain long-term relationships with current and future property owners
and property management Company;
6. Coordinate all necessary paperwork and facilitate communication with property owners and management Company;
7. Assisting with marketing campaigns, complete other work assigned by the company.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate or related fields;
2. Proven sales experience or real estate experience preferred;
3. Must be an excellent communicator and be comfortable speaking with people;
4. Must be authorized to working for any employers in US;
5. Must be very familiar with social media;
6. Speak Chinese/Mandarin is a plus.
Location：131 West 33 rd Street, New York, NY, 10001
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the title of the email.