Website H&H Sports Protection USA Inc.
- Work with the product manager to facilitate and follow-up status of production and new product development with manufacturers and related vendors.
- Assist to establish task and product milestones during the development stage.
- Monitor all phases of new product development and business development, and help to resolve roadblocks.
- Organize paperwork, such as purchase orders and delivery schedules review.
- Keep and update records and information, as well as coordinating purchasing with clients and coworker.
- Ensure smooth operations throughout the production and distribution life of given products.
- Data entry of production records.
- Maintain domestic and foreign shipping documentation.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Strong general computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others at all levels in the organization.
- Must have a flexible “can do” disposition and attitude.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, punctual, responsible for own actions.
- Must be fluent (written and spoken) in Chinese and English.
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States.
- Ability to multitasking with accuracy.
- Production planning experience is preferred.