Website Eastone Equities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, underwriting and overseeing our real estate development projects.
– Analyze and prepare financial models for potential loans
– Coordinate consultants and contractors including engineers, architects, land use attorneys, and construction contractors in order to deliver projects on time and on budget, following plans and specifications
– Review and report on actual project status compared to plan, including construction timing/expenditures and lease up pace/rates. Make recommendations to improve project execution
– Perform market research analysis
– Coordinate comparable property studies
– Manage the Requests for Quotations and Requests for Proposal from designers and vendors
– Research vendor qualifications and make recommendations
– Set up pre-construction design contracts with our Contract Administrators
Other ad hoc research and support as assigned
Preferred Education And Qualifications
– Minimum of 1 year of experience in real estate development or related field
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, real estate or a related area
– Self-starter and team player with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Well-developed writing and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
– Project management experience a plus
With over 20 years of cross-industry experience, Eastone Equities is a full-service private equity firm focusing on real estate development. Eastone Equities is involved in a broad range of real estate businesses, including construction, development, asset acquisition and disposition, property management, insurance brokerage and title services.
For the past fifteen years, Eastone and its affiliated companies have effectively and efficiently invested, acquired, financed, developed, and managed more than 4 MILLION SF properties across hotel, multifamily, office, retail, industrial sectors, and mixed-use properties. With strong ties to top tier markets including New York, Boston and Miami, currently we own approximately 3.6 MILLION SF buildable area under construction or to be developed. Upon completion, the projected value of current construction is over $1 BILLION. We also have 10 MILLION SF buildable area under early stage planning for future pipeline.