Things are just beginning.
At Chowbus, everything moves fast.
We are looking for driven self-starters who are ready to dive into a fast-paced, high growth, super collaborative company.
If you’re ready to drive results, let’s talk.
What We’re Building
Chowbus is a food ordering platform which curates featured dishes from selected ethnic restaurants daily and delivers them fresh and hot to your home or office affordably with the tap of your cell phone.
We provide dish-centric mobile ordering experience for consumers to easily explore and order authentic ethnic food and we empower local ethnic restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to grow their business.
- Analyze data, generate actionable insights and turn them into whom, when, what, where and how to target / communicate to drive engagement and retention
- Work closely with Brand/Creative team to develop visuals and copy for compelling, relevant emails, push and on-site communication
- Develop and implement Retention strategies based on customer lifecycle
Understand customers, track customer behavior working with Research and DS teams and act on the insights
- Develop strategic marketing plans for product solutions and customer experience launches in Philadelphia marketing teams to increase the number of customers.
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Familiarity with key marketing metrics – solid analytical expertise. Knowledge of campaign testing strategies utilized in direct online channels (email, mobile notifications, social)
- Attention to details
- Experience with analytics tools / Excel