a financial service company
Financial Consultant (Bilingual, English/Chinese)
- CAFA provides additional training for ambitious self-starters to launch a career in financial services, and you’ll earn an opportunity to unleash your potential in wealth management and risk management.
- Locations: Greater Washington DC (DMV area), Richmond, Baltimore, Detroit, Minneapolis, Dallas, San Francisco, Delaware, New York/NJ, Philadelphia.
- Salary and bonus ($20k~70k)
- 401(k), health/life/disability insurance
- Residual income
- Ownership program (management track and partner track)
- May sponsor work visa after 6-month excellent performance (e.g. H-1b)
- Must complete required financial training and licensing within 30 days
- Build relationship with prospective clients
- Master effective referral methods within 60 days
- Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
- Assess client’s’ financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance and insurance needs.
- Prepare financial plan matching client’s goals
- Build, grow and maintain client base
- Contact clients periodically to identify changes in status and adjust strategies accordingly
- Serve current clients and earn referrals; meet prospects at community functions; respond to inquiries; present financial planning seminars
- 1-5 year experience in customer service, sales/marketing, financial industry (Internships over 1 month may be partially counted with 33% cofactor).
- Authorized to work in US.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of financial products and service.
- Personality: Results-driven, self-starter, self-confidence, integrity and good work ethic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have Driver’s License
- Fluent in Chinese.
- Certificate: FINRA S6, S63, Insurance license, CFP.
- Mindset: entrepreneurial, client-focused.
- Ability to persuade people to properly utilize financial programs.
- Desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
- Bachelor degree and/or above from an accredited college.