Intern: graduating between 10/2018-09/2019
Full-time: graduated in last 6months Or graduate by the end of 09/2018
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· 4+ years of Software Development experience;
· Proven track record of building large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality distributed systems and software products
· Experience with Agile Management (SCRUM, RUP, XP)
· Software development experience in Linux, Java,C++, C#, AWS, S3,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A desire to contribute to an environment where everyone wants to work hard, have fun, and to make history.
· Experience developing or contributing to industry software frameworks (RestEasy, gRPC, Jersey, Apache CFX, WCF, etc)
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
· Deep hands-on technical expertise
· Strong business and technical vision
· A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.