Intern: graduating between 10/2018-09/2019
Full-time: graduated in last 6months Or graduate by the end of 09/2018
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end engineering
· Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks and CSS pre-processors.
· Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
· Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
· Track record delivering large customer features and front-end solutions in complex or ambiguous problem areas.
· Understands at a high level how front-end code and experiences are delivered to users (e.g., HTTPS, DNS, CDNs, app stores).
· Knowledge of tracking and analytics pixel implementation (Criteo, Rakuten, Adobe, GoogleAnalytics)
· Understands front-end software best practices including client side performance optimization and how to mitigate information security risks.
· Thinks in terms of architecture as well as code. Able to evaluate end-to-end designs for strengths and weaknesses (e.g., complexity, quality, scalability, latency, security, performance, data integrity, etc.)
· Understands software engineering best practices (e.g. automated pipelines, Operational Excellence, Information Security) and sets front-end software and UX implementation standards.