Intern: graduating between 10/2018-09/2019
Full-time: graduated in last 6months Or graduate by the end of 09/2018
· MS with 2+ years of industry experience or Bachelors with 5+ years of experience in Quantitative field (CS, ML, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics)
· 3+ years of experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g. Python), or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, Matlab)
· Experience in creating data driven visualizations to describe an end-to-end system
· Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, or other technical field from an accredited university
· Advanced Excel and good Tableau skills
· Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations.
· Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (EMR, Hive etc.)
· Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
· Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.