It's Your Time to Shine
Manpower is currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients located in New York, NY.
• Notary Duties will be expected.
• Provides general administrative support, including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and reviewing incoming & outgoing correspondence.
• Effectively manages calendar, including scheduling and coordinating meetings and facilitating travel.
• Prepare and control administrative budget and expenditure, with knowledge of systems used in financial/accounting applications.
• Identifies trends in operational procedures to recommend change and compose/edit technical and administrative correspondence and documentation.
• 2-3 years of work experience as a senior Administrative Assistant.
• Notary Public certification is required.
• Finance background preferred.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree preferred.
• Excellent computer literacy (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, presentation/PowerPoint).
• Proven ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments and projects and meet deadlines.
• VERY strong customer service and communication ability.
Location: New York
Pay Rate: $26.81 per hour
Length of Contract: Five (5) Months
Working Hours: First Shift
If you meet or exceed the requirements of this role and would like further information, please contact Nate Smith at (414)982-1959 Ext. 235. Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
When contacting, please refer to this ID Number – 305798
(414)982-1959 Ext. 235 – See more at: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dXMzMjg3OTguOTk1NjMuNDcwN0BtYW5wb3dlcmRvbmEuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Indeed#sthash.0MYEinNC.dpuf