Website NHT Global
To undertake sales and customer service duties required to operate the Healthy Lifestyle Center (HLC) Plus retail store. You will be responsible for shelf filling and maintaining the overall presentation of the HLC retail store, which is located in the Metuchen, New Jersey.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve customers/members courteously and efficiently ensuring that the highest standard of customer service is met at all times.
3. Able to develop rapport with customers/members through effective use of selling skills, proactive client outreach, and thoughtful and appropriate product and service recommendations.
4. Monitor stock on shelves, filling to the required standard and assisting with stock counts.
5. Ensure all stock is held in accordance with the HLC’s security and financial procedures.
6. Perform inventory management to ensure effective and timely implementation of all daily logistical operational goals, including contacting UPS on behalf of members.
7. Ensure that all products and displays are maintained to the highest standards of customer satisfaction and legal requirements.
8. Ensure that the shelves and overall store are clean and orderly at all times.
9. Assist the Branch Manager in organizing in-store events, seminars or trainings.
10. Perform daily store opening and/or closing duties.
11. Set up promotional materials and displays.
12. Perform all other appropriate duties as and when assigned by the Branch Manager.