Website Rendu USA, INC
Rendu USA, Inc. is currently seeking a talented and innovative Research Assistant to join the manufacturing department. The Manufacturing Assistant performs and documents daily manufacturing operations in an environment that involves operation of various process equipment, execution of protocols, creating/revising documents and other assignments. The candidate should be highly detail-oriented with good documentation skills. Candidate will be trained in most or all unit operations in their area, and performs with supervision. The ideal candidate will have experience with aseptic technique.
* Perform routine manufacturing activities of protein purification or fermentation
according to Batch
Records, including product operations, line clearance, equipment processing, weigh and
dispense operation, wash/autoclaving parts, buffer/media preparations.
* Operate and maintain manufacturing equipment, which includes but is not limited to
purification columns, TFF system and Homogenizer.
* Demonstrate good aseptic technique.
* Must be able to work which is flexible hours if necessary
* Experiences of large-Scale fermentation Pluses
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor degree in Science, 1-2 years’ work experience in the
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Effective communication, teamwork skills and attention to details
* Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
* Ability to move heavy equipment and the ability to lift ~30 pounds