Website Sino Biological US, Inc.
Sino Biological is an internationally recognized reagent supplier and contract research organization. Sino Biological’s core technology platform is its in-house developed mammalian cell-based recombinant expression system. The system employs a range of proprietary reagents and processes, enabling high-efficient production of antigens and antibodies. The current catalog includes 10,000+ recombinant antigens, along with 2,000+ unique clones of monoclonal antibodies.
Sino Biological is dedicated to support SARS-COV-2 research. The company’s antibodies and antigens have been widely used to manufacture rapid antigen and antibody tests. Many of them have received the EUA from the FDA.
Sino Biological’s manufacturing facility is in Beijing, China, while its US headquarter is in the greater Philadelphia area. The company is undergoing a major expansion. There are multiple positions available in Boston, California, Texas, Washington, and China (Beijing).
Job Title: Sales Associate / Sales Manager
Salary and Bonus Range: Based upon qualifications and sales target
Location: Boston (New Haven for exceptional candidates), California (SD, LA or SF), Texas (Houston, Austin or Dallas), Washington (Seattle), and China (Beijing).
The individual will be a member of the sales team. The primary responsibility is to sell products and service to the industrial or academic institutes.
- • Sell products and services in the territory through customer visits, presentations, phone calls, and e-mails;
- • Work with the sales manager and director to develop and execute a territory sales plan;
- • Work with the technical account manager to provide support to customers;
- • Work collaboratively with the inside sales, product development team, and marketing teams;
- • Attend trade shows (local and national), and other networking events as necessary;
- • US citizen or permanent resident is preferred but not required;
- • A BS/MS/Ph.D. degree from a biomedical discipline is preferred but not required
- • Lab research experience is preferred but not required;
- • Have a good general understanding of biologic research;
- • Sales experience is not required;
- • Ability to learn fast and willingness to learn new technologies;
- • Ability to work independently;
- • Strong Communication Skills
Please contact the Sino Biological HR department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sino Biological US, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.