Website FBM PRIMES
Title: Business Development Assistant (Entry-level)
Location: City of Industry
Position Status: Full Time
The primary objective of the Business Development Assistant is to discover our service advantages, instill in the client a clear understanding of the company’s value proposition and offer services to meet the client’s needs. To be successful, the Business Development Assistant must be cognizant of the dynamics and competitiveness within the market served.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration or related fields
· Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Excellent communication skill in bilingual language English (native) and Mandarin is a must.
· Working knowledge and understanding of 3PL and fulfillment industry is a plus.
· Excellent personal computer skills including a working knowledge of word processing, spread sheet, contract management, and e-mail programs.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Identify and cultivate long-term business relationships with current and potential new clients.
· Develop and plan strategies and materials that provide the greatest opportunity to make sales.
· Write proposals, conduct presentations, and demonstrate company’s system and fulfillment services.
· Maintain and develop current client’s relationship.
· Identify, research, analyze, and communicate competitive sales strategies.
· Demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, teamwork, and professionalism.
· All other duties as assigned
What you can get from us:
· Systematic training
· Promotion Opportunity
· Commission based and bonus
· Health Insurance
· Paid Day Off
· Team Building
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org