Website Elle Media
Elle Media is actively seeking a web graphic designer/creative production specialist that will support all graphic design creation needs for all Elle Media’s agency clients. Elle Media specializes in paid media digital marketing strategy and execution for their key industry clients and partners, and so this role will be fundamental in completing all paid media ads and digital marketing creative creation and production ranging from Facebook/Instagram ads, Display ads, digital poster for events and webinars, digital ads resizing and shipping, landing page UI design, video editing, and video thumbnail design.
About Elle Media
Elle Media is a fast-growing New York based integrated digital marketing agency founded by women. Elle Media strives in being clients’ inhouse marketing team and ultimate consultant providing comprehensive go-to-market strategy across all key paid digital media channels. Elle Media consists best-in-class and hardworking team members with average of over 7 years of industry experience across top media spend clients and specializes in media testing, analytics, optimization and growth for businesses across various
industries. Elle Media is founded on the passion of uniting digital marketing experts and sharing knowledge to facilitate the growth of professional individuals and business partners.
• Ideate and execute the design of a wide range of digital marketing and paid media ads projects including paid and organic social ads, display ads, landing pages, videos, blog posts, webinar and digital events posters, presentations and sales collateral.
• Create best in class work with brand and advertising performance in mind that will drive engagement and conversions across paid media channels
• Ideate: Actively contribute and offer ideas in brainstorm sessions. Constantly challenge yourself
and others on the team to think outside of the box and push creative further.
• Brand stewardship: Utilize the brand book as a north star in all creative and execute performance assets with the brand story in mind.
• Project ownership: Ability to manage projects from concept to execution.
• Understand design & current trends: Track trends and changes in the design landscape and evolve the brand in a strategic way. Contribute to the creation of marketing and web assets across the marketing mix.
• Agile in meeting requirements of agency clients’ needs are able to quickly pick up various industry
and products key selling points
• Successfully manages their time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict deadlines and achieve quick turnarounds
• Ability to design and package/ship creative assets in all digital ad formats and sizes
• Production work: resize and manipulate imagery as needed. Bring a big idea to multiple assets across different media formats. Design and prep artwork for production. Coordinate with internal cross-functional team members (account managers) to deliver digital-ready files seamlessly.
• Graphic Design: 1-2 years (Preferred)
• Adobe Illustrator: 1-2 years (Preferred)
• Adobe Photoshop: 1-2 years (Preferred)
• Display Ads and Social Ads Design: 1-2 years (Preferred)
• Photoshoot and production experience: a plus
• Video editing (Premier, Final Cut Pro): a plus