The System Developer Engineer position within the Bizcom Electronic Inc. is responsible for designing, coding and improving software system, programs, and applications used to run and facilitate Bizcom business. This position will produce fully functional programs, writing clean, testable code; collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements; integrate back-end data; design user interfaces and web layouts; and upgrade and repair existing programs. Must be a patient and methodical problem solver, capable of diagnosing hardware and software issues, guiding users through resolution processes with ease efficiency.
- • Write and design software code to meet functional objectives
- • Build low-defect systems that are user-friendly with low operational burden
- • Improve software systems and applications through analysis of existing code and functionality
- • As needed and required, design and execute testing procedures and test cases to validate functionality.
- • Document and report all test results clearly.
- • Develop instructional materials for solving user’s technical issues and implement suggested fixes.
- • Ability to setup testing environments and deploy applications to testing environments.
- • Troubleshoot issues between testing, staging and production environments.
- • Collaborate with other departments to continually enhance the quality of institutional data.
- • Major in Computer Science or related area. Bachelor’s degree or above
- • Knowledge of object-oriented programming and web application development
- • Advanced knowledge of databases (e.g., SQL Server), SQL
- • The ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and problems to internal team
- • Experience translating business requirements into operational systems
- • Ability to propose creative and elegant solutions to complex technical problems
- • High attention to detail
- • Enthusiasm for staying on top of current and emerging technologies that improve business operations and processes.