Industry: AI, Internet
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation: Highly Competitive
H-1B Sponsored? Yes
About the role
The company is seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to lead our growth efforts in the US, driving and optimizing installs for our popular news app on Google Play and App Store. This hire will start as a senior IC but through their successes will have the opportunity to quickly grow into a team lead.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of proven growth skills and industry insights and be comfortable with the fast pace and evolving needs of a tech startup. You should feel equally passionate about running and optimizing advertising campaigns across a broad spectrum of platforms as you are helping to dream up and test the very ad campaigns you’re flighting.
• Work with VP of Brand Marketing to help establish our overall advertising strategy
• Lead CPI & CPM-based advertising campaigns (and tests) across a variety of platforms and networks, some of which will be already established, many of which you will need to identify and grow yourself
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimize activities to improve ROI
• Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Optimize conversion in our mobile storefronts on Google Play and Apple App Store
• Contribute campaign concepts and insights
• BS/BA degree
• Minimum of 3 years of proven performance-marketing experience
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Able to excel doing a mix of performance-marketing tasks, including ASO, A/B testing, and creative ideation
• Demonstrated understanding of ASO & Performance Marketing best practices, tools, and platforms
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
• Top-notch collaboration skills, able to work well with other marketers, designers, engineers, product managers and 3rd parties
We provide highly competitive compensation package. Benefits include great Medical, Dental and
Vision. A flat organization and family-like culture makes this a perfect environment to make a huge impact on our product and grow your skill set.