Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience.
Key Focus for Chefman
Our motto is “Cooking Forward.” Every product we develop takes the home chef to the next level in their cooking experience. From smart connected multicookers to simple one-touch coffee makers, Chefman is dedicated to making people’s lives in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
We are seeking a motivated, organized and driven individual to fill the role of Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be able to undertake a variety of marketing tasks and work diligently under pressure while paying attention to detail. This individual will be responsible for supporting all online marketing tasks. This role will be based out of our office located in Mahwah, New Jersey and will report to the Director of Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and optimize keywords to drive traffic to ecommerce product pages using best practices and analytics
- Coordinate asset creation aligned with product development timeline for ecommerce listings including but not limited to chefman.com, chefiq.com, Amazon, and other ecommerce retailers
- Work with copywriter to craft & optimize product page copy and structure landing pages across all ecommerce platforms
- Implement Enhanced Content across ecommerce platforms
- Provide creative listing optimization solutions to include review campaigns, giveaways, etc.
- Develop optimization research strategies and plans of action; work with respective teams to enact strategy and compile reporting
- Review listings with sales representatives weekly to ensure content is accurate, up to date, and consistent.; work with respective teams to make changes to listings as needed
- Implement review programs across ecommerce sales channels for new product launches
- Coordinate with Sales, Culinary, and Video departments to arrange livestreams on Amazon
- Create and maintain product pages on chefman.com and chefiq.com
- Develop seasonal strategies for all ecommerce content and work with respective teams to execute including product storefronts and hierarchy
- Support Director of Marketing in day-to-day online marketing tasks including performance monitoring and promotional initiatives
- Pleasant, personable and professional attitude and demeanor
- Visually creative with a sharp eye for detail
- Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Team player with the ability to lead and work in teams
- Highly motivated and passionate
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience in ecommerce marketing or management role
- Creative experience a plus
- Shopify experience a plus
- Project management skills a plus
If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you’re excited about this role and believe it is the right fit as the next step in your career.