Website NHT Global
1-需懂基本电脑操作如Microsoft Word, Exel，
To undertake sales and customer service duties required to operate the Healthy Lifestyle Center (HLC) Plus retail store. You will be responsible for shelf filling and maintaining the overall presentation of the HLC retail store, which is located in the Metuchen, New Jersey.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate the cash register efficiently and accurately, ensuring that all money received is correctly recorded.
2. Serve customers/members courteously and efficiently ensuring that the highest standard of customer service is met at all times.
3. Able to develop rapport with customers/members through effective use of selling skills, proactive client outreach, and thoughtful and appropriate product and service recommendations.
4. Monitor stock on shelves, filling to the required standard and assisting with stock counts.
5. Ensure all stock is held in accordance with the HLC’s security and financial procedures.
6. Perform inventory management to ensure effective and timely implementation of all daily logistical operational goals, including contacting UPS on behalf of members.
7. Ensure that all products and displays are maintained to the highest standards of customer satisfaction and legal requirements.
8. Ensure that the shelves and overall store are clean and orderly at all times.
9. Assist the Branch Manager in organizing in-store events, seminars or trainings.
10. Perform daily store opening and/or closing duties.
11. Set up promotional materials and displays.
12. Perform all other appropriate duties as and when assigned by the Branch Manager.
Key Working Relationships:
The employee will work under the supervision of line management, but will also be expected to work under his/her own initiative. Excellent communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all staff in the company, all customers, and visitors are of utmost importance.
Hours of Work:
The normal work week for all full-time employees is between 32 and 40 hours, including an hour lunch period and two 10-minute breaks. Work days will vary and will include evenings and weekends.
Retail Sales Associate Skills and Requirements:
• Must already be eligible to work in the United States
• Excellent Listening and verbal communication skills
• Customer service experience, preferably in a retail store setting
• Ability to identify and sell to the customers’ needs
• Able to quickly learn product lines and job responsibilities.
• Must be self-motivated and exhibit natural leadership
• High school diploma or GED certificate may be required
• Basic computer skills (Android and Windows operation platform)
• Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds