Trust the world's most advanced formal verification technology for smart contracts and blockchain ecosystems.
About the Company:
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology. Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured over $8B in assets, including many of the world’s top blockchain projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable blockchain investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
We are currently seeking a Business Operations Associate to work with and to support multi-departments across the firm, including financial control, compliance, human resource, and business development on a daily basis. The successful candidate will work closely with the head of finance. He/she will manage and coordinate company wide mandates, projects, and initiatives related to business, administrative and resource planning. The ideal candidate is a strong analytical thinker, being detail-oriented with high level of accuracy and a no-task-too-small approach to the work. Accounting experience is a huge plus. We want someone with a creative streak who enjoys learning new skills, and problem solving.
• Understand, analyze and audit quarterly financial reports to prove correctness
• Assist in producing and recording budget data and analysis for each business unit
• Collaborate with business development team to bookkeep financial deal transactions
• Support day to day business activities including, but not limited to following up on meetings, preparing minutes and ensuring actions are completed
• Create and manage correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Assist in ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis
• Master’s degree in accounting from a top university is preferred; business, social studies or related fields are accepted
• Strong quantitative, financial reporting, and time management skills
• Must be responsive, detail oriented and self starter
• Good organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
• Mandarin speaking preferred
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org