Website 核桃荟 Walnut Bond
About Walnut Bond
Walnut Bond (WB) is one of the leading global education service complexes in the United States. Our employees are the lifeblood of our company. The foundation of our culture is truly living by our core values every day through our employee-owners. WB’s key to success is developing and maintaining a strong performance-driven corporate culture that inspires our employees to achieve greatness.
Marketing Intern, full-time, serves as the primary point of supporting our marketing
research, social media and other marketing tasks in WB’s main service areas.
Work Location: Fairfax, VA
Due to the Covid-19 situation, now Walnut Bond employees are working from home
until further clearance notice is given. The candidate will be expected to have high selfmotivation,
reporting skills, past project management experience (or related), and be
familiar with distance working tools such as Google doc or Zoom.
• Responsible for daily update, maintenance and management of social media;
• Responsible for original news gathering and editing, hot trend following, topic
exploration, character interview, event reporting, planning, and news program
• Responsible for the daily operation of WeChat public account, including content
creation, distribution and promotion, tracking the promotion effect of WeChat,
analyzing data and giving feedback;
• Summarize the page data to ensure the page traffic and related data can be
• Coordinate media posts and materials as needed;
• Participate in the planning and implementation of marketing strategies and
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years directly related experience, preferably in marketing or social media
• Demonstrated knowledge of marketing theories and principles
• Good work ethics and strong initiative
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• International business or study experience strongly preferred
• Fluency in mandarin speaking and writing preferred
Salary and Benefit:
The position will offer H1B sponsorship and green card sponsorship. Salary is
commensurate with qualifications and experience. For fresh graduate, there are three
months non-paid probation time with the company to see the potential of the candidate.
For other candidates with prior working experience, there are also three months of
probation period for the manager to see the performance.
This position has potential to promote to our management category. Company will cover
professional development, healthcare insurance and other employee benefits.
Please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com.