Website 核桃荟 Walnut Bond
About Walnut Bond
Walnut Bond (WB) is one of the leading global education service complexes in the United States. Our employees are the lifeblood of our company. The foundation of our culture is truly living by our core values every day through our employee-owners. WB’s key to success is developing and maintaining a strong performance-driven corporate culture that inspires our employees to achieve greatness.
Research/ Business Development Intern, full-time, serves as the primary point of
supporting our marketing research, social media and other marketing tasks in WB’s main
Work Location: Fairfax, VA
Due to the Covid-19 situation, now Walnut Bond employees are working from home
until further clearance notice is given. The candidate will be expected to have high selfmotivation,
reporting skills, past project management experience (or related), and be
familiar with distance working tools such as Google doc or Zoom.
• Event/ conference planning onsite support; provide logistical and staffing support
to VIP’s event during all kinds of conferences
• Assist with drafting proposal ideas and creating specific strategies/plans for
• Documentation maintenance, clarification, presentation and project researching
• Email and call follow up with clients/ vendors/ media etc
• Manage relationship with outside consultants and vendors including, customers,
graphic designers, publishers, business partners, etc
• Research and organize data pool as assigned
• Produce data analysis and report based on research
• Coordinate production schedules and ensure deadlines are met
• Assist with additional administrative tasks on the needed basis
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required.
• 1-3 years directly related experience, preferably in marketing or social media
• Demonstrated knowledge of marketing theories and principles
• Good work ethics and strong initiative
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• International business or study experience strongly preferred
• Fluency in mandarin speaking and writing preferred
Salary and Benefit:
The position will offer H1B sponsorship and green card sponsorship. Salary is
commensurate with qualifications and experience. For fresh graduate, there are three
months non-paid probation time with the company to see the potential of the candidate.
For other candidates with prior working experience, there are also three months of
probation period for the manager to see the performance.
This position has potential to promote to our management category. Company will cover
professional development, healthcare insurance and other employee benefits.
Please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com.