Website Skin Note
· Experience in customer service-related industry and working with people, ideally in beauty.
· Superior oral and written communication skills, ability to interact professionally in live customer service situations.
· Strong computer skills and Experience with MS Office.
· Answer general customer inquiries via email, phone, WeChat and online chat, including but not limited to returns, processing orders, shipping information, coupon adjustments, products questions and follow up until inquiry is closed.
· Maintain customer service log, tracking all incoming inquiries and detailing out customer requests, fit problems, product defects, shipping errors, etc.
· Work with operations and the warehouse to ensure that requests are met seamlessly and that all departments are aware of any changes.
· Create the Customer Care monthly report and analysis customer-related data.
Education + Experience
· Mandarin & English Speaking are Required
· B.A. or B.S. degree.
· Prior customer service experience (preferred)
Walnut, CA; Full Time On Site
Please submit resume to email@example.com and
name the title “Customer Care Representative”