Website NYWPG 纽约财富
NYWPG is one of the first financial and wealth planning firms to offer an one-stop platform providing US-China cross-border wealth management and family office services. We are extending those services to a wider base of high net-worth clients so they can enjoy the private, holistic wealth and life management services now exclusively used by the world’s wealthiest families. We advise clients with global needs on wealth planning, asset management, legacy planning, as well as related legal, tax, immigration, education, wellness issues.
Due to the rapid growth of our cross-border business between China and the United States, NYWPG is looking for a highly motivated and energetic team member to be an integral part of our young, fast-paced and innovative company that is a pioneer in US-China cross-border financial planning products and services.
– Providing various back office sales support to the sale team.
– Conducting sales and marketing analysis and monitor current market trends.
– Interacting with existing clients and providing them with quality continued services.
– Creating marketing and communications strategy and implementing all marketing campaigns and events.
– Developing multi-channel programs and campaigns that support the business goals.
– Creating marketing and sales presentations.
– Developing and overseeing all digital brand awareness building and sales promotion tactics including use of social media, digital display campaigns, email marketing and programmatic efforts.
– Stay informed of all digital marketing innovation, particularly within mobile, social media, video and luxury arena. Identify future opportunities and communicating these trends to senior management to ensure innovation in these areas.
Job Requirements :
– At least 1 years of full time working experience required ( Marketing / Sales / Insurance / Real estate / Sales / Advertising experience preferred)
– Familiar with marketing, sales support and promotional initiatives.
– Detail-oriented, team worker and a self-directed problem solver.
– Fast learner, energetic, customer service oriented.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
– High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, we would love to know more about your experience and background.