To be successful as an HR Intern – Talent Acquisition, you should be passionate about networking and matchmaking a person’s skills to an organization’s needs. Ultimately, an outstanding HR Intern in Talent Acquisition should be friendly and engaging, detail-oriented, and have a positive attitude.
What you will learn
· The HR intern is one who naturally possesses a passion for people and a desire to develop professionally.
· You will work on exciting, creative and analytical projects aligned to recruitment, HR programs, and gain hands-on experience in several facets of HR.
· Assist with recruiting entire process
· Create packets for new hires & terminations This position will require gathering analyzing data for projects and programs supporting all business lines at J.ING.
· The intern will have a unique opportunity to support the updates of new policies, procedures, and materials for distribution across the organization.
What You’ll Bring
· Graduate in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and detail-oriented.
· Working knowledge of US labor laws is a big plus.
· Familiarity with HRIS and/or ATS software is a big plus.