• Translate cutting edge AI research into robust software implementations.
• Implement, and train ML model; Execute and monitor experiment
• Prepare and process data
• Working familiarity & comprehension of mainstream ML library (e.g. torch/ pytorch/
• Basic understanding of theory and detail of ML method
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical
o 1 semester and more educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial
o 1 year of professional software development experience.
o Experience with one or more popular deep learning frameworks: Caffe, Torch,
Theano, TensorFlow, Keras, mxnet, Deeplearning4j.
o Fluency in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not
limited to: Python, C / C++ or Java.
o Comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, git.