We are looking for full-time employees and part-time interns with strong programming skills and applied experience in Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to work on confidential projects that utilize the latest techniques in ML (especially Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning), Computer Vision, and other fields.
Location: Boston, MA / remote during COVID-19 period
• Lead/supervise implementation of ML models
• Lead/supervise execution of experiments
• Master’s degree or equivalent course experience in Machine Learning (Classical ML, Deep Learning, Optimization, Linear Algebra, Algorithm/Probability Analysis)
• Graduate-level area of expertise in NLP/Vision/RL
• One-year or above full-time working experience in AI/CV/Robotics/NLP/ML companies
• Satisfactory understanding of theory and detail of ML method
• Solid familiarity & comprehension of mainstream ML library (e.g. torch/ pytorch/ tensorflow)
• PhD-level research or experiences is preferred.