We want passionate NLP engineers/scientists to work with our small and high-impact team. Your work will mainly be to research, design and develop NLP systems that involve traditional NLP methods and state-of-the-art deep learning technologies. Your achievements will be deployed into products for education and other markets. We also sponsor novel approaches to be published in top conferences.
Location: Boston, MA / remote during COVID-19 period
Design and implement complex and academically challenging NLP systems that integrate:
• Named entity recognition, tagging, knowledge graph
• Semantic parsing
• Natural language understanding and comprehension
• Language model, like BERT, GPT-2 (trained from scratch in the education domain)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent course experience in Machine Learning (Classical ML, Deep Learning, Optimization, Linear Algebra, Algorithm/Probability Analysis);
• Graduate-level area of expertise in NLP (proof: familiarity with topics contained in a modern graduate textbook);
• Familiarity with state-of-the-art NLP technologies, familiarity with traditional statistical NLP methods, familiarity with computational linguistics, knowledge of the popular subfields in NLP;
• Solid familiarity & comprehension of mainstream ML library (e.g. torch/ pytorch/tensorflow);
• PhD-level research or experiences is preferred.