J.ING is a Los Angeles based contemporary women’s clothing brand. With core values rooted in artistry, femininity and effortlessness; the brand aspires to conceive highly curated, exclusive collections that transcend timeless styles. J.ING is a modern label with a discerning eye for chic designs by using the finest quality fabrics and detailed construction practices while keeping its heart dedicated to providing competitive prices.
What You will Learn:
· Find actionable strategic insights through funnels, cohort analysis, user segmentation, retention analysis and regression models to help us grow our products
· Partner with the Merchandising, Data and Marketing teams to resolve high-priority strategic questions
· Build automated dashboards, reports, and models to help teams make faster better decisions
· Assist in campaign optimization, Inventory analysis, Product analysis.
· BA/BS in Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Math, Economics, or other quantitative fields
· Expert experience pulling data using SQL
· Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Power BI / Tableau)
· Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / Amplitude)
· Self-motivated, learn autonomously, and highly organized
· Familiarity with R or Python is a plus
· Bilingual English-Chinese (Mandarin) a plus