Website UniTalent Consulting
Client Employer is a world-famous top Telecom company.
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
Business Unit/Team: Marketing Department
Job Classification: Full time
Location: New York City, NY
-Assist in developing company marketing strategy
-Assist in the development and execution of marketing proposals, PR, event materials, etc.
-Participate in the development and execution of a marketing campaign
-Write marketing articles and PR news
-Format documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as requested
– Bachelor’s Degree and above in marketing, communications, public relations, business, etc.
– 1-3 years of experience in marketing, PR, communications, channel marketing, event planning, marketing campaign, B2B Marketing, etc.
– Self-motivated, detailed oriented, team-player.
– Eager to learn.
– Fluency in Chinese speaking and writing is preferred.
– Work authorization in United States is required (no OPT/CPT/H1B). This role will not be provided with work sponsorship.
Please send your resume to email@example.com