Website China Mobile International (USA) Inc.
China Mobile International (USA) Inc. headquartered in Silicon Valley, is the largest international subsidiary of China Mobile International Limited (CMI). CMI (USA) Inc. has offices in San Jose, Los Angeles and New York, providing access to Chinese telecom network assets for customers in the United States. China Mobile International Limited (CMI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Mobile. Leveraging the strong support by China Mobile, CMI provides a full range of comprehensive international telecommunications services, which includes IDD, roaming, Internet, MNC services and Value Added Business across the globe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CMI has expanded our footprint in 20 countries across different regions.
China Mobile International (USA) Inc. is looking for a driven and versatile Finance Executive who will empower our finance team.
Job Title: Finance Executive
Business Unit/Team: North America Finance Management
Job Classification: Full time
Location: San Jose
Travel: Business Trip Occasionally 5-10%
• Assists in full-cycle account receivable and account payable.
• Previews Gross Profit (GP) and tax for sales orders.
• Assists in filing and requesting for payment regarding sales tax, property tax, 1099 & 1042, corporate income tax, city business tax and etc.
• Reviews employee reimbursement applications.
• Other finance and/or tax projects assigned by Finance management
• Ad-hoc clerical duties assigned by Finance management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or related qualification.
• 1-2 year finance or tax experiences preferred.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines as required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
*This position does not offer visa sponsorship.