Website MT LAW LLC
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals, corporations and partnerships.
- Research federal and state tax issues that may arise with our clients
- Perform daily accounting activities for client trust accounts.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
- Independently work with clients, establish and maintain client relationship including meeting deadlines
- 1+ years of recent experience in a tax preparation role
- Bilingual: English and Mandarin Chinese
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting (CPA or EA preferred)
- Experience with Lacerte and QuickBooks is preferred
- Strong client service and communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical and research skills