Website The Liif Group
The Liif Group is a vertically-integrated company that owns investment projects, full retail lines and a consulting firm in hemp industry. The company plan to produce CBD oil at industrial scale. We are committed to innovation and providing consumers the highest-quality hemp products at affordable prices. The company is creating a global supply chain, searching and developing the most efficient formulation for the final products in eco system.
We are looking for 1-2 interns to join our fast-growing investment platform, manufactory management and retail supply chain.
1. Fluent in English and Chinese. Ability in English writing.
2. Strong entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn
3. Graduate student major in product development, finance, economics, supply chain, business, marketing, sales management, operations, research, etc
4. Proficiency with MS Office
5. Available to work 5 days a week
6. Business travel needed.
1. Assist officers with schedule, follow up emails, daily office operations and clients relationship.
2. Prepare project investment presentations for investor pitch decks, investment reports and other due diligence efforts.
3. Research the impact of Federal Regulations on different hemp product categories (FDA, USDA, kosher, organic, and various industry standards).
4. Assist event planner to scout and book speakers, responsible for logistics.
5. Business development – attend hemp related networking events. Bring back interesting or quality leads.
should you have any questions, please add WeChat ID haizaoyu.
You can also visit our website for more information www.4liif.com We look forward to working with you!