Website Weiber Consulting
PR & Marketing Job Opportunity in New York
Founded in 2008, Weiber Consulting (www.Weibers.com) is one of the most experienced consulting firms in NYC that specializes in the Asian Market in North America and East Asia. With practical Integrated Marketing and Public Relations experience in both Asia and North America, we have helped clients in arts, cultural & educational institutions, governments, NGOs, financial institutions, individuals, and other institutions reach their targeted goal.
We provide a full range of professional services to ensure the most effective results for our clients. Our services include integrated marketing strategy, publicity, social media, branding, events planning, community outreach, strategic partnerships, and more.
We are currently seeking an organized, responsible and self-motivated Mandarin-English bilingual Public Relations & Marketing intern to join our team, possible to lead to full-time position
This position will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
· Plan and execute various projects primarily in the performing arts and visual arts field
· Write PR news releases. Translate documents from Chinese to English and English to Chinese.
· Collect news clippings and create media coverage reports
· Conduct community outreach
· Assist with press conferences and other special events
· Create social media posts, including writing WeChat articles and maintaining different social media channels
· Assist on media buys. Write marketing messages and assist on creating flyers, posters and other marketing materials
· Assist other team members as needed
· Completed or working towards bachelor degree. Completed college coursework in public relations, marketing, communications, arts management or similar subjects
· Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Chinese
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Applications
· Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications is a plus. Must know how to do WeChat layout
· Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with team members
· Ability to prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing samples by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a candidate who is available to start immediately.